- The gospel by its nature produces godliness in the lives of believers. There is no legitimate separation between belief and behavior.
- One's deeds will either prove or disprove one's claim to know God.
- It is vitally important to have godly men serving as elders/pastors.
- True Christian living will commend the gospel to others.
- Good works have an important place in the lives of believers.
- It is important to deal clearly and firmly with doctrinal and moral error in the church.
- The gospel is the basis for Christian beliefs.
**Taken from the Crossway ESV Study Bible