- unknown: possibly Luke, Barnabas, Apollos, Paul
- Jewish Christians
- Jesus is fully God and fully man.
- Jesus as Son of God reveals God the Father, is the agent of creation, and sustains all creation.
- Jesus serves as the eternal high priest, who as a man sympathsizes with human weaknesses, and yet who offered himself as the perfect sacrifice for sin.
- Jesus is sperior to angels, to Moses and the Mosiac covenant, and to the earthly tabernacle and in priesthood.
- All humanity faces eternal judgment for sin.
- Faith is necessart to please God and to participate in his eternal salvation promises. Faith requires conviction about the unseen realities of God and his promises. Such faith produces perseverance.
- God's promises are trustworthy, including his promise of eternal salvation.
- With the advent of Jesus Christ, the last days have begun, though they await consummation fo his return.
**Taken from the Crossway ESV Study Bible