- The Christians in Thessalonica
- God's righteous judgment will be fully manifest when Jesus returns. At that time unbelievers will be condemned and believers will be saved.
- Christians will share Christ's glory.
- The lawless one's revelation and humanity's final rebellion are prerequisites for Jesus' second coming.
- The lawless one will decieve all those who have rejected the gospel, guaranteeing their condemnation when Jesus returns.
- Christians must not exploit the charity of fellow Christians.
**Taken from the Crossway ESV Study Bible